Lots of shit going on!


I haven't been updating this as much as I should!

Let me tell you what's being going on!

-Working on getting a decent billing method to payment(only a few more days!).
-Creating photo sets.
-Mundane human chores (fucking laundry).
-Looking at quality websites that I'd like to get on with.

At the moment I'm only taking Amazon Gift cards as a trade for any videos or photo sets. :)

So, basically, I'm starting from scratch here and I'm slowly but surely making it happen.

3 Response to Lots of shit going on!

  1. Unknown says:

    Hay zombie! havent seen you in a while good to see your staying busy. :)

    -Xxcc

  2. Thanks sweets! I'm trying. I'll be updating this a bit more! I'm working on a little site now to get everything going.

    <3 <3 <3

  3. Unknown says:

    If you're trying hard to lose kilograms then you need to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To design this keto diet service, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs joined together to produce keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-efficient, and fun.

    From their launch in early 2019, 1000's of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

Post a Comment

See me on Camwhores.com
I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters